Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default wood filler

"Lee" wrote in message
t...
Have some very small gaps in joined wood I would like to fill. (Yeah I
know I need a new joiner) What should I use for a filler?
Wood is walnut and the finish will be tung oil ( no Stain)
Looked at Behlen wood-fil ( water base)and it seems to be the right
choice. If I'm right where can I get some. Catalogs and Woodcrafter don't
mention it.
Is there an alternative brand and should I use water or solvent base?
Thanks in advance
Lee

The walnut filler that comes in little tubes at HD is a pretty good match;
elmers I think.
Most fillers are acts of desperation, but walnut works well.