Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grumpy owd man Grumpy owd man is offline

Default A Sequel....stomach touching

Same style , but from a Husband to his wife

For rewiring the house, £?;For decorating the house, £?;for fitting a
new bathroom, £?;for rebuilding the wall, £?;for servicing the car, £?;
for
fitting the kitchen, £?; for laying the carpets, £?; for paying for
holidays, £?;for buying the car, £?;for fixing the horses' stables, £?;
for helping all her mates, £?; for converting the loft, £?;etc etc etc.
plus having served 26 years
there must be a couple more things that I have forgot.
I added it all up and do you know what her reply was?

"Mmmmmm!"

Women eh, you can't live with them.