Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default STORY OF A LITTLE BOY AND HER MOTHER... HEART TOUCHING

soup wrote:
raj wrote:
little boy came up to his mother in the kitchen one evening while
she was fixing supper,
Total owed: $14.75
what she wrote:
For the nine months I carried you while you were growing inside me:
No
Charge.

The full cost of my love 's ... No CHARGGGE.

Then he writes PAID IN FULL, still gets me that (how do you do a sarcasm
smiley?).

Mmm just had a look at the title, shouldn't it be "Story of a little boy
and HIS mother"?

Not if you are Asian apparently.
Now in the days of the British Raj....

Or was it from a Chinese site? They do funny things behind the bamboo
I heard. A gang of criminals in one village there once had a bunch of
kids registered as pigs for tax purposes.

10 litters of long pork. No charge. One wonders just how far they
would go in a market driven economy.