Gnube

Default What constitutes reasonable wear (cordless drill)

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:20:58 +0100, "Andy Jeffries"
wrote:

There is a leaflet downloadable from the Which? web site[3] which you may
find interesting and there is a report somewhere on the net from Which?
that shows how they went back to high street retailers after the year
warranty and asked for a repair. Only a couple of retailers (out of those
tested) admitted they were liable.

Thanks for that, We have a particularly good local radio consumer show
most weekdays, and they recently hinted at this, and now I can see
what was behind the hint, although the general principle is quite
obvious, it's just a bit unusual to have a legal situation which
actually makes any sense, let alone quite a lot of it. ;O)

{too thick for linux}

It's getting easier! ;-)

Is has here since I gave it a miss, went back to windows and within a
few days had it doing everything Linux had failed to deliver. However,
I'd never have known where to look or even what to look for if it
hadn't been for the short linux experience in between. So it had it's
value in the plot! Not very likely to re-visit it though. It fair
enough, it's not really intended for an ordinary end user audience by
the look of things.

Take Care,
Gnube
{too thick for linux}