Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick Brandt Rick Brandt is offline

Default fireplace door glass

KGB wrote:
Hi,,, er,, uh,,, is everyone on this site really touchy? Or is it
just me. DAMN! Y'all need a deep breath, and a valium!

Besides, fireplaces suck,,, the heat right out of your house don't
they? Glass or no? I'm making a wood stove out of an old water
heater tank, thought about glazing the front but figured it would blow
sooner or later.

Thanks for your thoughts,
calm or otherwise.
KGB

Don't use usenet much huh?

You think this was a heated exchange? There is a total of three exclamation
marks in the thread (two of them from you) and exactly one expletive (yours).

If you're going to view a little emphasis as "being touchy" then you're going to
have a rather skewed opinion of many things you read on newsnet.

My "enthusiasm" for the fireplace door issue has been honed by numerous
conversations with my significant other who is unable to see the clarity of my
argument. If that made my post seem harsh I apologise profusely. I have a
similar enthusiasm when my mother insists that going outdoors in cold weather is
the reason you catch colds.