Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mike_0_007@hotmail.com is offline

Default Gutter Covers - Think these will work?

those look like Leaf Guards...

STAY AWAY! i had those installled on my new house when they added
gutters and they were nothing short of a nightmare. Birds built nests
in 5 locations around my house, bird turds all over the side of the
house, birds chirping at 5am... the gutter installer came and caulked
the gaps (after pulling the nests and therefore killing all the baby
birds.. my kids weren't happy at all..) and that fixed the problem..
until next spring when the birds came back.

the Leaf Guard company was so nice on the phone.. promised to send out
an authorized installer to check and fix the issues.. no one ever
came, even after @10
calls to them. They are liars and their product is junk.

ended up removing the $1800 worth of gutter guards and tossing them
out.