Posted to rec.woodworking
JMS JMS is offline

Default TV Woodworking Shows--What hapened?

todd wrote:
"JMS" wrote in message news:GD7wh.9953$Hb6.9363@trndny02...
The 2007 US Federal budget is about $983B (that is billion with a B). The
CPB budget is about $347M (million with a M).

The math works out to about 0.036% of the total budget. That is a
rounding error.

In the era of $250M Alaskan bridges to nowhere there are far more
appropriate targets for your energy and anger other than the CPB.

Try taking a look here for some more egregious targets for your zeal.

http://thebudgetgraph.com/

Since it's so insignificant, please multiply your family income by .036% and
mail it to me. Email me for the address.

todd

Enjoy the tank and a half of gas it will buy, you tool. Percentage
effect and the law of large numbers.