Posted to rec.woodworking
Leuf Leuf is offline

Default TV Woodworking Shows--What hapened?

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:06:21 -0500, Joe Bleau
wrote:

On 31 Jan 2007 05:57:50 -0800, "Olebiker" wrote:

Our local PBS channel in Tallahassee (also on Comcast cable) carries
NYW. Have you checked out The Woodworking Channel at http://
www.thewoodworkingchannel.com/

Dick Durbin

Wow! Thanks a lot for turning me on to thewoodworkingchannel.com. I
went to check it out and ended up watching 2 hours of programming.
Screw NPR, CPB, PBS, Comcast, Direct TV and all the rest of the
dinosaur media. The future is upon us.

The future repeats itself continously, pausing sporadically to buffer?

Don't get me wrong there's some neat stuff sprinkled in there.

Then there's the "Look, it's a Festool sander. It's better than
yours. Too bad you'll never be able to afford it" and the "Let's see
how many ways we can use a pocket hole jig. Some of them even make
sense!"

-Leuf