Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default Gutter Covers - Think these will work?

On Jan 15, 5:29 pm, "DerbyDad03" wrote:
Does anyone think that either of these Gutter Covers will work?

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/p...z&dept%5Fid=30

These are in the Clearance section - maybe there's a reason?

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/P...dept%5Fid=300&...

Any concerns that they are installed under the first layer of shingles?

My experience with both these kind is that in the winter the gap
freezes up, and you end up with water dripping all along the gutter,
which results in big icicles overhanging. I go with the plain holey
plastic myself, as described further down; I use the kind that come in
two foot pieces rather than the rolls.