Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.hvac
-zero -zero is offline

Default Quartz Space Heater

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

wrote in message
Doug Miller wrote:
It's an extremely big deal, if you want to understand renewable energy.

He left out the PER hour, which means he does not know the difference
between power and energy.

Learn the difference!

Learn the language... what an idiot.

If you can't come up with something better than SPELLING or GRAMMER
issues,
I feel really sorry for your ass!

I'm also sorry that this is all so new to you that you need EVERY LITTLE
detail to UNDERSTAND it.

A few years back, I almost lost my last piece of good brain cell when
I decided to attempt to learn ALL the vernacular and manipulation associated
with the decibel. ...I'll never try that again.

The devil is truly in the details.

-zero