Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default Need to replace Electric Baseboard Heating Units & Replacement Windows

"Steve Scott" wrote in message
news
You're simply wrong on this. CO is a normal product of the combustion
of any fossil fuel. The normal levels are quite low for equipment
that's running properly.

Yeah I forgot... EVERYONE keeps their units in tip top shape!

And if these PROPANE heaters are so well made, burn efficiently, don't give
off deadly CO fumes... EVERYBODY would be going to them.

Guess what... that's not happening SHERLOCK!

Ever come across a furnace or boiler that pegs your CO meter?
I have... now guess what would have happened if they were VENTLESS.

Is your CO detector UL listed? If so, it CAN NOT display any notice
of CO until it's at 70ppm for at least 4 hours. OSHA 8 hour weighted
average is only 50ppm. EPA recommends CO in residences be no more
than 9ppm.

OH MY GAWD..... lets say your safe because your meter is UL approved!

You just showed your stupidity with this post.

Would you rather have a meter that sounds an alarm at 9 PPM or 70 PPM.

I think you have brain damage from inhaling to many Carbon Monoxide
fumes!!!!!