Posted to alt.home.repair
Lee Twat Ingram Lee Twat Ingram is offline

Default Need to replace Electric Baseboard Heating Units & Replacement Windows

On 30 Jan, 23:45, "AKS" wrote:
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

"Steve Spence" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Then you want to talk about VENTLESS LP heaters....... WHAT A JOKE!!!!!
Ever heard of Carbon Monoxide??

You do know CO kills RIGHT??

You do know, you don't use VENTLESS heaters as a primary source of
heat,
RIGHT?

So to make it plain and simple... you can take those VENTLESS heaters

and...
well, you get the point.

Ok, so you don't know much about propane heaters. I have a CO detector.
It's never measured anythimg above 0 with two propane fridges, a propane
cookstove, propane dryer, and propane water heater. The only time it
squawked was when the kids fired up the gas genny in the attached garage
(measured 95). Propane stoves do not give off CO.

You DID NOT just say a propane cookstove doesn't give off
CO?????????????????????????

Isn't your water heater vented? Guess what... there's CO going out the
flu!!

What brand and model CO Detector do you own?
How much did you pay for it? Where did you purchase it?

A quality meter is $200 plus... and not sold in most large retail "chain"
stores.

I know quite a bit about LP (Liquified Protroleum) Propane... R-290

Now I suggect that you go read up on the appliances in your home that you
know nothing about.

Our primary heat is wood. It's a pleasure, not a chore, and it's very
inexpensive. $450 / year.

You do realize that burning WOOD creates CO?
Or did you assume it was vented to remove the smoke?

Gentlemen all gases can kill person it depend on concentration
of that gas in the area you are in and when I said all I mean it all
the worst are does that person can't smell are test
I lived till I was 15 years old that we had only wood to heat
are cook I also lived in bayou country of Louisiana for 7 years
where we had open heating heaters power it by propane
and I never hear from anyone dieing from CO however precautions
must be taking there is the way to add oxygen to the rooms
heaters are use for absorbing the CO I can't say which terminology
you wish to use it does not make difference as long it comes
out to same thing reduction of CO safe for personal living

Dido say that

FINTANUK (INCOMPETENT FRAUDSTERS) UNLOCK THE SECRET CODE TO SCREWING
UP YOUR BUSINESS, AS PIONEERED BY LEE **** INGRAM = INCOMPETENT MORON.
LET'S READ MORE ABOUT THE SECRET CODE TO BUSINESS FAILURE, LEE YOU
****.

http://www.fintanuk.com/downloads/th...de_pro_sec.pdf

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE RETARDED FINTANUK FRAUDSTERS.