Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Steve Spence Steve Spence is offline

Default Need to replace Electric Baseboard Heating Units & ReplacementWindows

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Then you want to talk about VENTLESS LP heaters....... WHAT A JOKE!!!!!
Ever heard of Carbon Monoxide??

You do know CO kills RIGHT??

You do know, you don't use VENTLESS heaters as a primary source of heat,
RIGHT?

So to make it plain and simple... you can take those VENTLESS heaters and...
well, you get the point.

Ok, so you don't know much about propane heaters. I have a CO detector.
It's never measured anythimg above 0 with two propane fridges, a propane
cookstove, propane dryer, and propane water heater. The only time it
squawked was when the kids fired up the gas genny in the attached garage
(measured 95). Propane stoves do not give off CO.

Our primary heat is wood. It's a pleasure, not a chore, and it's very
inexpensive. $450 / year.

--
Steve Spence
Dir., Green Trust