Posted to alt.home.repair
The Reverend Natural Light The Reverend Natural Light is offline

Default Yikes!!! Are blinds really THAT expensive?!?!

couple of different colors and several different styles - wood,
cellular, mini, pleated, etc. Shouldn't be more than $30 per window
and you get the joy of impulse buying. I've seen the prices you
mention and I thought it must buy enough for a whole house, but no,
it's EACH!

The Sears website has good selection and good prices but it takes way
too long to ship.

-rev

On Jan 30, 5:14 pm, "Noozer" wrote:
So, I've repainted my master bedroom. Time to dump that old curtain and
sheer that's been hanging there for years. I waltzed into Home Despot for
some ideas and ended up taking to someone for a rough estimate...

$800+ for ONE 54"x54" window? Granted they were nice dual function cellular
shades, but the material might be worth about $5... SHEESH!