Posted to rec.woodworking
Never Enough Money Never Enough Money is offline

Default Trip to Japan

Brian and Len, I can go where ever I want. The details of the trip
have not been planned. TThanks for the tips, though.

On Jan 30, 11:54 am, Brian Huffaker
wrote:
Never Enough Money wrote:

There's a 50-50 chance I'll be going to Japna this spring. If I do,
where do I go to find the world class chisels and knives? I just
thumbed through Lonely Planet (and the index, too) and didn't see any
mention....

Depends on where in Japan you're going. I liked this place in Osaka

http://homepage2.nifty.com/togi/index.htm

I've also heard that there are a lot of woodworking tools available in
the Akasaka area from some Tokyo natives, but I don't get to Tokyo
much.

Brian Huffaker, DSWL