Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.hvac
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Quartz Space Heater

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:41:13 +1100, "Justin" ' wrote:

| "Solar Flare" wrote in message
| .. .
| Light is not heat. Get over it.
|
| I hope your sound system noise doesn't heat up your room too.
|
| Geeesh. Go back to school you energy dummies. Your eyeballs are all
| burned from illumination being converted to heat in your brains.

So lets see how long you can hold a 500 watt halogen bulb in your hand after
it has been burning for ten minutes.

The fact that you get burned is evidence of wasted energy. Consider
that you wanted light, not burned hands.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy