Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Recessed USB HUB

"Leon" wrote in
. net:

*snip*

You may want to rethink building particular features into the desk. I
built a computer desk 20 years ago and the special features became
obsolete many years ago. USB and Firewire may not last as technology
advances. I see wireless for everything being the "IN" thing in the
very near future. Internet routers, printers, keyboards, and mice are
already offered as wireless.

If you want to build things into the desk anyway, consider making them
modular enough you can remove and replace them when you're ready to
upgrade your system. Doing this in the design stage saves a lot of wood
and hacking later. ;-)

Puckdropper