Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Recessed USB HUB

"Pat" wrote in message
news:2007012917452216807-patostman@gmailcom...
Hi.

I am finishing a desk project and want to add a USB hub recessed into a
desk. I need just USB or USB and firewire connectors not power. I found
Furnlites units but these have power.. and are not recessed so don't work
for me.

Anybody seen anything like this? Or know of a supplier?

Thanks in advance.

You may want to rethink building particular features into the desk. I built
a computer desk 20 years ago and the special features became obsolete many
years ago. USB and Firewire may not last as technology advances. I see
wireless for everything being the "IN" thing in the very near future.
Internet routers, printers, keyboards, and mice are already offered as
wireless.