Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default Need to replace Electric Baseboard Heating Units & Replacement Windows

wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

I have designed a spreadsheet to show my clients how much they

can
save
(or
spend) with varying heat sources.

What figures would you like me to input for you?

List the fuel types, fuel cost and equipment efficiencies... and

I'll
get
you the end cost per million btu transferred into the space.

full cord of tamarack wood. $160.00 delivered. Cast iron stove.
82.5%

$12.12 --- this is incorrect

Sorry, I missed something here.........

It should be $7.46 per million btu entered into the space.

wrong. the cord of wood was split inside the heated space.

factor in the btu's generated while splitting the wood.

heat source: calories burned.

Like I was supposed to know it wasn't split. rolleyes