Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Ed is offline

Default Thorn proofing wheelbarrow tyre

"Robbo" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote in message
I am fed up with repairing punctures caused by thorns from the various
shrubs scattered around our perimeter. I was thinking of using some
'Slime' inner tube sealant but it occurred to me that I should be able to
line the inner of the tyre with something that is relatively flexible but
thorn proof. I understand that something is available for bicycle tyres
but I imagine that it would be far too narrow for the barrow tyre.
Grateful for any suggestions for a readily available lining material
which would need to be 70mm or more wide.

Fit a solid wheel

Put the slime in before you get the puncture. Buy a big pack from a farmers
store and do the bikes as well Ed