Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul M. Eldridge Paul M. Eldridge is offline

Default Quartz Space Heater

A friend of mine in Wilkes-Barre, PA owns a large Victorian home and
he tells me his aging boiler is rated at a whopping 425,000 BTUs (I'm
taking him at his word).

His home isn't well insulated and given his excessively high gas bills
I suggested he arrange for a home energy audit, which he tells me he
has done. I also suggested a new (and presumably much smaller) boiler
is likely to be one of the key recommendations and I'll be curious to
learn just what they have to say about his current system.

Cheers,
Paul

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 02:15:20 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

"kjpro "@ usenet.com wrote:

I have a client that has a 270,000 BTU Boiler in their home that won't
mantain temp when the ambient goes below 5 F.

A big house ?

Graham