Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ls1mike@gmail.com is offline

Default Quartz Space Heater

On Jan 29, 9:01 am, wrote:
[snip]
lets see....we
burn natural gas to produce electricity.....and electricity is
cheaper? LOL too funny.

Kind of reminds me of a local grocery chain that used to differentiate
themselves from their competitors a few years ago by saying that their
'gound beef' was actually ground 'steak'. I often wondered where the
economic sense was in taking the steak that they were selling for $3+
per lb, expending the extra labor to grind it, only to sell it for
under $1 per lb.

Of course, the heat generated by the grinder probably offset their
cost to heat the store (just trying to stay on topic ;-)