Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default magnetic nail holder

Sun, Jan 28, 2007, 11:07am (EST-1) (Doug*Brown)
doth queryeth:
Was it something like this?
http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid=478154

Hah, that's kinda slick. Be easy enough to make one too. Stick a
small magnet in a tube, crimp the tube, or use gule, knotch the end of
te tube. Viola, nail holder. Of course, then you'd have one more
little gadget invented to solve a non problem to keep track of whenever
you want to use it. OR, you could just cut a little slit in the end of
a piece of scrap wood, just large enough to hold your nail, for free;
and, you won't need to worry about misplacingt it. A piece of tape,
looped, with the sticky out, works too. Me, I'd probably just hold the
nail with my fingers, and just tap to get it started, not hard enough to
hurt if I missed - I can usually find my fingers when I need 'em.

JOAT
Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.