Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Larry is offline

Default How do I cut a 6" circle out?

In article ,
Toller wrote:
I am making a dog dish holder, and need to cut some 6" holes out for the
dishes. I have tried a jigsaw and hope to find a better method; I didn't
get the line quite perfectly. Well, not even close, actually.

I need to cut a few, so spending a few dollars is not objectionable. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. I mean, other recommending that I get
better with a jigsaw.

If you have a drill press with an appropriate low speed, there are fly
cutters available that can do this. Some of these things claim to be
useable in hand drills and probably are, but I have doubts about how
neat a hole it would be possible to cut in a hand-held drill.

http://www.holepro.com/

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...ductId=1292919

http://www.generaltools.com/product....53&sectionid=2

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf.lonestar.org