Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.hvac
Mike Hartigan Mike Hartigan is offline

Default Quartz Space Heater

In article , kjpro @
usenet.com says...

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Snap Whipcrack.............. wrote:
Mike wrote:
Hi. a couple of months ago, in one of the newsgroups, I read about a
very popular quartz heater but I can no longer find the thread. I
need to replace the space heater in the living room and would like to
find a reference to the quartz heater many people liked. Also
recommendations for other heaters are welcome.

What's wrong with the regular heating system?

It heats the whole 3000 sq.ft. house instead of the 250 sq.ft. bedroom.

But what's regular?

Fuel type... Gas, Oil, Electric, Kerosene, Waste Oil, Wood, Corn, Wood
pellets???

What type of heat? Forced Air, Hydronic, Heat Pump (Geo or Air source),
Radiant, Convection, etc???

Which is regular?

Regular is like saying NORMAL. What's normal?

Normal is just the regular system. duh! ;-)