Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Allodoxaphobia Allodoxaphobia is offline

Default water damage to my friends digital camera

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:50:31 +0000, Ron(UK) wrote:
contrex wrote:
wrote in messagenews:
yea i was talking to my friend and her dog knocked her digital camera
into the dog bowl

Logically her mom should kill the dog, not the friend. Some household
insurance policies cover damage of this type. You'd be surprised how
many remote controls get chewed by dogs.

Many policies exclude damage by pets, best to tell the insurance
company it was damaged by an adult.

And, then, expect to have your policy rate increase dramatically on the
next renewal -- or learn that you will not be renewed.