IMM

Default What constitutes reasonable wear (cordless drill)

"Grunff" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

This will happen again in another 18 months, so get your money back.

See,
it is best to buy 3 year guarantee cheapo tools for DIY or heavy DIY.

If
they clap out after 3 years you have lost little. For every day trade

use
Makita. £160 for a battery drill is not exactly cheap.

I can't agree with you there.

I can see where you get your (flawed) logic from,

Logic is sound, you didn't get the point.

but you're
missing one very important factor - the performance of the tool
during those 3 years. I've tried £30 cordless drills, and
compared to something like the Erbauer, with a good quality
motor, decent speed control, good batteries, and a great
charger, they are just crap.

I'm not saying get bargain basement cheapo's. Good quality, good feel, good
performing DIY 3 year guarantee tools can be had. PP Pro come to mind and
not £160 either.

Your tool is now on the don't buy list.

---