Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default What's up with this group?

I'm curious of why you post through Google, is it because your ISP doesn't
carry NG's?

Maybe I'm simple minded, but using a newsreader is so much easier to follow
threads, or for posting.

Laziness I guess, I have Verizon, and they have a news server, but it
is hell to get it to hook up the first time. once initiated, it works.
The previous interface was great, instant access, since Google
personalized is my home page, just click more and groups and it when
right back to where I was, great stuff. They have since gone to a
bubble gum interface, much more ad friendly than read / post friendly.
I use T-bird for Email, I may try that.