Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Default Quartz Space Heater

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message news:5hWuh.483$Hb6.39@trndny02...

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message
. ..

There is a very popular quartz heater on the market today. People are
purchasing them like crazy. They even like the product.

Does this make it "reasonably priced" or manufactured from a "quality
company"?

Do you know the make/model of this unit?

I will not provide information on a product where I feel the company is very
misleading and using a marketing strategy to gain it's cliental.

SORRY

I've never heard of a company that was NOT "using a marketing strategy"
to gain customers.