Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.hvac

Default Quartz Space Heater

Yeah, the duty cycle is a bit interesting. Only runs one second
per week.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"CJT" wrote in message
Da Cable Guy wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:05:49 -0600, kjpro @ usenet.com

wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message

Hi. a couple of months ago, in one of the newsgroups, I read

about a very
popular quartz heater but I can no longer find the thread.

I need to
replace the space heater in the living room and would like

find a reference to the quartz heater

Do you always like spending 10 times the amount for the same

item?

Why not purchase a reasonable electric heater from a quality

company?

I have a small propane heater for sale. 150,000,000 BTUs

Email me for details.

For a LIVING ROOM?

--
The e-mail address in our reply-to line is reversed in an

attempt to
minimize spam. Our true address is of the form

.