Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.hvac,alt.gothic
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Quartz Space Heater

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:47:54 -0500, Dan Espen
wrote:

CJT writes:

Da Cable Guy wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:05:49 -0600, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message news:JCLuh.60$li4.54@trndny08...

Hi. a couple of months ago, in one of the newsgroups, I read about a very
popular quartz heater but I can no longer find the thread. I need to
replace the space heater in the living room and would like to
find a reference to the quartz heater

Do you always like spending 10 times the amount for the same item?

Why not purchase a reasonable electric heater from a quality company?

I have a small propane heater for sale. 150,000,000 BTUs
Email me for details.

For a LIVING ROOM?

Some living room.

Go he

http://www.hvacopcost.com/equipsize.html

If I'm using that right, if you lived in Canada
and had a 4 million square foot living room,
150,000,000 BTUs would come close.

If you sit at one end, and your TV is at the other end how big does
the TV need to be? Maybe it'll provide some heat.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy