Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

On Jan 27, 7:53 am, B A R R Y wrote:
WOW! Great shot!

Consider it borrowed.

I knew you'd like to see that if you hadn't already.

Look at the area where the contrails go off the top left of the
screen. That's right about where my little airplane would be like a
kayak in the Perfect Storm. G

Rip the wings right off a Pitt. What about a guy in an
UltraLite?..hehehehe

You read and learn about safety/exclusion zones and I often thought
that a few miles were a bit over-cautious, but then I saw this.
I really like the way the air is slightly different between left and
right vortex...almost looking like a slide the width of the wingspan.
Like a huge sheet.