Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kellyj00@gmail.com is offline

Default Tile or Cabinets, which first?

I'd put the cabinets in first...just because it'll make your kitchen
usable that much quicker and save you on tile.

That's the way I did my kitchen, anyhow... and it's decent. Nothing
compared to what thetiler rants about...he probably wears a cape to the
jobsite that has a "tt" iron-on because he's just that good.

Though sometimes, he's right... he did point out that "i'm an idiot"
after posting a question about paint. I guess he's thepainter...but
maybe only in the virtual world.

Thanks for your help tiler guy, hope people poke fun at you for asking
questions sometime...then you'll know what it feels like. Just
because you do this stuff for a living doesn't mean you have to pick on
those of us who don't.

Jason "the idiot"
Valley Center, KS