Posted to alt.home.repair
kayle kayle is offline

Default What's up with this group?

And the hits keep coming. Fine, I can take 'em. I'm warm, informed
and dare I say. . .reformed. Nah. And by the way, Terry, my records
show initial post at 10:09pm on the 24th with first response at 2:45am
on the 26th. Apparently that's reasonable here. Sheesh, I ACCEPT that,
ok. Happy trolls to you!
terry wrote:
On Jan 26, 1:21 am, wrote:
Either no one can help, no one wants to try or everyone is busy reading
all those paranoia posts. No one has offered any ideas or suggestions
for resolving my Payne furnace problem. I posted it over 24 hours ago.
If any one might be interested yet, I'd be interested in hearing from
you. The post is on the 24th with subject: Pain Furnace, er I mean
Payne. Thanks, I hope! Kayle

.
Well now. For FREE advice you expect instant answers from experts!
Also, for example; your original post appeared to me just after 2.00 AM
on the 25th. It is now about 3.00 PM on the 26th.
I was busy yesterday, and due to a bad cold/sore throat I didn't feel
like trolling through the several news groups that I normally follow.
In addition while I might feel competent to try fixing my own gas
furnace, if we had one, (being all-electric here) I would not feel
competent to give advice.
So no apologies from here.
If anyone has these appliances that involve combustion, chimneys,
gaseous or liquid fuels it is best to become knowledgeable about at
least analyzing the likely cause of certain problems. The fact that
your furnace (What was it? Wouldn't relight) might be the safest
situation possible until you call a competent repairer. You do have one
lined up for ongoing maintenance and repairs we presume?