Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default Harbor Freight 6" jointer

On two occasions, several months apart, I ordered the their hybrid saw. I
don't remember the model number and, after just now checking their website,
see they no longer carry it. The first time, It was supposed to be delivered
within seven days. On day eight, I called to find out what the holdup was.
They told me that the order had been cancelled. They did not know who had
cancelled it or why. A couple of weeks later, I got the bill for it. Had to
go to the store and mess around with them for a couple hours to get rid of
the bill. A couple months later, I again ordered that saw. This time from
the website. It showed it as being available in my area. Two days after
placing the order, I got an email saying the order had been cancelled. No
explanation. Both times, I was paying with a Sears credit card. My credit
rating is perfect.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Who has refused to sell? Sears? The only reason that I know of that
Sears would refuse to sell one something is that one presented them
with counterfeit cash, a bad check, or a bounced credit card.