Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default What's up with this group?

wrote:
Either no one can help, no one wants to try or everyone is busy
reading all those paranoia posts. No one has offered any ideas or
suggestions for resolving my Payne furnace problem. I posted it over
24 hours ago. If any one might be interested yet, I'd be interested
in hearing from you. The post is on the 24th with subject: Pain
Furnace, er I mean Payne. Thanks, I hope! Kayle

Check again, I see one response to your original post and it was less
that 24 hours. I wonder if the news server you are using is not getting all
the messages or getting them quickly.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit