Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kaylebrowne@yahoo.com is offline

Default What's up with this group?

They must be related to Edwin and Greg over here, then. Whatever, I
appreciate all the suggestions and directions. Nothing like getting
cranky and whiney to garner some attention.
Thanks! Kayle
tom wrote:
"Dean" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Jan 25, 10:21 pm, wrote:
Either no one can help, no one wants to try or everyone is busy reading
all those paranoia posts. No one has offered any ideas or suggestions
for resolving my Payne furnace problem. I posted it over 24 hours ago.
If any one might be interested yet, I'd be interested in hearing from
you. The post is on the 24th with subject: Pain Furnace, er I mean
Payne. Thanks, I hope! Kayle

Patience patience PATIENCE!! LOL,,jus kiddin...
Try this group,,They specialize..
http://www.hvacmechanic.com/forums/forums.htm

Careful though...............they can be a mean bunch.