Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kaylebrowne@yahoo.com is offline

Default What's up with this group?

How did you ever figure that out? And thanks for responding here.
Kayle
bill allemann wrote:
It is probably sensing that the gas flow is insufficient to support the
flame, so it shuts down the main valve.
I had one lately do exactly this behavior, and it turned out that there was
large amounts of water condensing inside the gas line and settling in a low
spot. The gas flow was reduced by bubbling through what was effectively a
liquid trap. Drained the water, had to shut the power off and back on so
the computer gadget would reset, and then everything was back to normal.
There could be other reasons, though, for reduced gas flow.

Bill

wrote in message
ups.com...
Either no one can help, no one wants to try or everyone is busy reading
all those paranoia posts. No one has offered any ideas or suggestions
for resolving my Payne furnace problem. I posted it over 24 hours ago.
If any one might be interested yet, I'd be interested in hearing from
you. The post is on the 24th with subject: Pain Furnace, er I mean
Payne. Thanks, I hope! Kayle