Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default What's up with this group?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Either no one can help, no one wants to try or everyone is busy reading
all those paranoia posts. No one has offered any ideas or suggestions
for resolving my Payne furnace problem. I posted it over 24 hours ago.
If any one might be interested yet, I'd be interested in hearing from
you. The post is on the 24th with subject: Pain Furnace, er I mean
Payne. Thanks, I hope! Kayle

You don't pay us enough. Why not try asking on alt.hvac ? More pros over
there likely to have the right answer.

You are a very wicked man Edwin. Telling the poor girl to go swimming in
shark infested waters. Shoosh!

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia