Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul M. Eldridge Paul M. Eldridge is offline

Default What's up with this group?

Hi Kyle,

Sorry, I wish I could help you but I'm not familiar with this product
line (nor am I all that knowledgeable about the inner workings of gas
and oil furnaces in general). Hopefully someone who is can offer you
a hand.

For those who may have missed it, it might be helpful to repost your
original message in its entirety.

Good luck!
Paul

On 25 Jan 2007 20:21:41 -0800, wrote:

Either no one can help, no one wants to try or everyone is busy reading
all those paranoia posts. No one has offered any ideas or suggestions
for resolving my Payne furnace problem. I posted it over 24 hours ago.
If any one might be interested yet, I'd be interested in hearing from
you. The post is on the 24th with subject: Pain Furnace, er I mean
Payne. Thanks, I hope! Kayle