Refinish King

Default Required Tools to stock my shop?

Everyone going off on him won't help him!

Maybe he really doesn't understand that torque can tear apart a fram that an
inexperienced builder designed and fabricated.

Maybe a decent reply would be like the one to start with pre built frames,
do some repairs to them, then buy a kit frame. To see how to apply the
needed pre-stress in the frame, and welding practice?

Flaming doesn't help a newbie!

Refinish King

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Lane says...

This is like me asking what tools I need to do brain surgery?

Sure, ya just buy them from Sears!

Jim

please reply to: