Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ls1mike@gmail.com is offline

Default Where is that Global Warming Al Gore? (Need help on house.)

On Jan 25, 8:02 am, wrote:

The thing that makes me most skeptical of global warming being caused
by man, is that whenever it's brought up and discussed, there is never
a discussion about previous warming/cooling cycles that occurred in the
absence of any possible man made effects. Exactly what caused all of
these cycles and how do we know the same effect is occuring now?

Indeed! If it wasn't for cyclical warming, the glacier that is
credited with carving out the Great Lakes would still be a giant block
of ice.

Also absent from these discussions is the fact that Mars is currently
experiencing a warming trend that roughly parallels the earth's.
AFAIK, the rovers we sent are not burning fossil fuels, so what
explains that? The sun has been burning a bit brighter in recent
years, but I'm sure that's just coincidence ;-)