Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

Default changing color of electrical outlet & switch plates

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:06:04 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

DerbyDad03 wrote:
From plain to fancy...

http://www.switchhits.com/switchplat...ers_g02. html

On Jan 24, 8:00 pm, Phisherman wrote:
I need to change the all the beige cover plates to a dark green in my
theater room. Probably I won't paint the actual toggle or round
outlet, but just the cover plate. Will Rustoleum or Krylon paint for
plastics work well? What are my other choices?

I have had good luck with just some good wall paint.

Me too. My house is full of plastic cover plates that were painted
22 years ago with cheapo kmart flat latex wall paint and you can't
scrape it off!