Posted to alt.home.repair
Karl S Karl S is offline

Default Edenpure heater

On 24 Jan 2007 20:32:49 -0800, Dean wrote:

I have a $35 Lakewood that works good for the bathroom or
anywhere,,1320watt and 11amp..I think the safest space heater idea is
the oil filled radiator type,,wo'nt start a fire if a piece of clothing
lands on it,,it has lots of warm surface but none that's red hot..The
more economocal of the elec heaters do'nt have fans at all,,all the
energy is converted to heat..

The electricity that goes to the fan is eventually converted to heat, so a
heater with a fan is just as economical as one that does not have one.