Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul M. Eldridge Paul M. Eldridge is offline

Default Where is that Global Warming Al Gore? (Need help on house.)

Hi Mike,

The following article may provide you with a better understanding as
to what scientists were thinking back then and why.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?p=94

Cheers,
Paul

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:13:32 -0600, Mike Hartigan
wrote:

[....]

Cynicism on this subject is due, in part, to numerous prior 'sky is
falling' predictions, also crammed down our throats by the left -
global cooling, for example. Back in the 70's, there was scientific
consensus was that we were in a hopeless spiral toward a new Ice Age
because the Conservatives of the day just didn't give a damn about
pollution. "Fool me once, shame on you..."