Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Where is that Global Warming Al Gore? (Need help on house.)

"Bert Byfield" wrote in message
6.128...
No offense was intended. I get tired of people that deny the problems
associated with global warming, and the scientific concensis about
it. It is too big of a problem to ignor.

A consensus of liberal "scientists" does not prove anything. Scientists
used to have integrity, but now a "scientist" is anyone who got through
college and is liberal enough to sign petitions for leftist
organizations.

A study was done recently of "peer reviewed" scientific literature

Peer reviewed... something like "A donkey is a horse designed by a
committee."

on the subject of global warming recently. Of 1000 articles selected
randomly from 10 years of published articles on the subject, not one
refuted global warming or refuted human influence in it. The
scientific concensis is clear. Even if it wasn't, can we afford to
take the chance?

The "consensus" is rigged by leftists. Can we afford to turn over our
government to a bunch of nutty zealots? That's the real question. Smart
scientists are too smart to waste time refuting you religions fanatics
because they have real work to do, and no time to scream in unison with
your flock sheep who are all bleating "The sky is falling! The sky is
falling!"

The government has been in the control of nutty zealots for the
last 6 years.
You obviously have no concept of the scientific method.

There is a tendancy in the current administration to ignor real
science whenever it is politically expedient.

Just like you leftists create fake science when it is politically
expedient.

Real science is not left or right.

The number of scientific
studies and reports which have been modified before release by
political "hacks" is scary. Science should not be held captive to
politics.

I thought you had 100% consensus. Who are these "hacks"? So you lied
about your "consensus." No surprise. I guess to you, people smart enough
not to be scared of the weather are "hacks."

The concensis is of reputable scientists. Again, you have no idea
of what has been happening in the name of politics. Political hacks
are NOT scientists.

Continue to be an ignorant pawn of the right if you like. Fortunately,
the country is coming to its senses, as seen in the last election.

Bob