Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
real1 real1 is offline

Default Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:46:03 -0500, "DB"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:12:16 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
It's becomign clear. You are a cheapskate and buying locks at
Home Cheepo

Why so cruel?

CY: Cause people like you don't hire people like me to come out
and do the work that I studied and trained to do.

Do you paint your own house? Clean your own house? Fix your own car? Wash
your own car? Do any of your own home reapirs? Mow your lawn? Unstop your
own tiolet or sinks? If the answer to any of the above is yes then you are
no different than the person you're whining at. There are people that do all
those things for profit. You are taking money out of their pocket, you cheap
greedy SOB.

I do some of those things. What's my money doing in their pockets in
the first place?