jim rozen

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

In article , Gunner says...

Ah..no Supreme court of Mass.

No, I was getting at the fact that the prohibition
against giving tax money to religious schools flows
down from the USSC.

Not if the pinheads dont try to micromanage the private schools, and
the standard testing is kept high.

Let me get this straight: you think the state is going to
just *give* money to private schools, no strings attached,
and not apply some kind of (excessive) administrative
oversight to go along with the funds?

As long as they meet the national standards. Yep.

Nope, strong disagree on that. Never happen in
NY. But time will tell....

Are you still putting cookies out for santa every Xmas
Eve too? :^)

I usually leave a couple small bottles of JW and a good cigar.

I'll drink to that!

Jim

please reply to: