jim rozen

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

In article , Gunner says...

Its evident that state and local agencies are unable or unwilling to
set reasonable standards.

Look, I like the idea - make the local schools accountable
on a federal level. It would solve a lot of problems but
honestly I think the idea will never ever ever ever come
to pass in your or my lifetime.

There's enough hollering about local schoolboards having
to submit to state mandates requirements and standards.
Having to do this on a federal level will rightly have
individual states screaming. There is *no* part of the
constitution that says, "the federal govenment is in
charge of setting education standards." Nope, none.

Jim

please reply to: