Posted to alt.home.repair
L L is offline

Default What does the water company charge you for?

In article ,
Steve Barker wrote:
That's 27,000+ gallons a month. My house never used a tenth of that with 5
in it.

I agree that an acre-foot seems hig for annual use for 4 people, but a
tenth of that for 5 comes to about 20 gallons a day per person. Good
for you and your family if yo achieve that, but average residential
use is closer to 100 gallons per person.

--
For every complicated, difficult problem, there is a simple, easy
solution that does not work.

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf.lonestar.org